Hangfire Pro Downloads
Hangfire Pro packages are hosted on a private ProGet Server. Package downloads are available only for Hangfire Pro subscribers. After paying, you’ll instantly receive a link to download the Hangfire Pro binaries (non-NuGet based). Please give me 24 hours to generate your credentials for private NuGet server.
- Hangfire.Pro – batches and batch continuations to create a bunch of background jobs atomically as well as add continuation after all batch jobs executed.
- Hangfire.Pro.Redis – ultra-fast job storage for Hangfire based on key-value store Redis.
- Hangfire.Pro.PerformanceCounters – allows Hangfire to publish its metrics to Windows Performance Counters – the standard way to monitor Windows applications and services.
To configure a private feed in Visual Studio open Tools → NuGet Package Manager → Package Manager Settings and add a new feed with the following URL:
Alternatively, you can run the following command to add a new package source using command line:
nuget sources add -Name "Hangfire Pro" -Source https://nuget.hangfire.io/nuget/hangfire-pro -UserName user -Password secret
After configuring private NuGet feed, use your favourite method to install Hangfire Pro NuGet packages.
Package Manager Console
The Package Manage Console can be opened in Visual Studio through
Library Package Manager →
Package Manager Console.
PM> Install-Package Hangfire.Pro
Package Manager Dialog (Visual Studio)
- Right-click on your project and click “Manage NuGet Packages”.
- Select “NuGet Offical Package Source”
- Search for “Hangfire”, using the search bar at the top right
- Select “Hangfire” and choose Install